I know how difficult is to travel with babies. That’s why I would like to give you my tips to do it the best way.
Follow my tips:
- Plan everything (reservations, tours etc…) to avoid any kind of stress besides the baby.
- If you travel for more than 20 days, let me suggest you to not visit more than 3 places. You’ll get back from your holidays more tired then when you started.
- Always choose countries with a good health care and equip yourself with a first-aid kit. Just in case…
- Don’t make any trip more than 6 hours, and if you do it plan everything to get in the plane with the baby tired.
- Avoid countries where you’ll have troubles to speak the same language, everything will be much more easier.
- Finally, travel from south to north or viceversa, so you won’t have jet lag.
- In the planes, babies can’t balance their ears, and they’re used to cry… To help them, buy some soft candies to make them chew.
Esta entrada también está disponible en español