If you are about to travel to Jamaica, these are few things you maybe already know but it’s always good to remember.
- The weather is tropical, humide and sunny. The average temperature is 27ºc.
- High season is from December to April, and it’s the best period to go. The country is full of activties, the beaches are beautiful and a lot of amazing spots to visit
- You’ll have to pay in Jamaican Dolars, the exchange currency today is:
1$ = 121,109 JMD
One way ticket public bus costs around 120 JMD and a movie in teather is 1013,51 JMD.
- No need vaccines for Jamaica. Food is very good and healthy, private hospitals are equiped so your stomach is safe at any time.
- No Visa needed if you have Spanish passport and your stay is less than 30 days. You just have to prouve that you have a return flight before the month, must show your booking reservation and a valid passport.
And don’t forget that you are travelling to Jamaica, the Reggae country, no stress, no pressure. You will enjoy your holidays.
The moment to travel is now and let me recommend you the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, recently refurbish and just awesome!